Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Off to a Start

This blog is for my friends who have agreed to participate in prayers for the Auburn players. I do not know if the best way to do this is to use this blog, or if it would be better to do it another way. If you have suggestions, let me know.

Saturday night, after the game, I was reflecting. Not on the loss, because I was not awfully disappointed. I felt like the boys tried hard and played well. However, God laid on my heart that these guys have REALLY been through a lot in the last two years.  

I think it might be cool to rotate the players we are praying for, but first I need to get ALL the names of the players. Then, each week, you would have certain players you were responsible for praying for. We would swap players each week.

If you are still wanting to do this, just give me a little comment, and we can make our commitment. 

Until we can get all the names of the players, I can tell you some of the things I have prayed for this week.

-Jay Prosch and his family
- Calmness for Kiehl
-This week I prayed for Tunde before the game; for control and a clear mind.
- The coaches


If you happen to have a roster, would you let me know?

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment